Sport injuries getting you down and out of a game?
Accurate diagnosis, early management, and specific rehabilitation of sporting injuries are crucial to getting you back in the game quickly and in preventing injury recurrence.
KC is experienced in both conservative and post-operative management and rehabilitation of a wide range of sports injuries, musculoskeletal sprains and strains.
A comprehensive assessment of your injury is promised with a wide range of treatment options and advice based on the latest research and best practice standards. He would ensure a comprehensive rehabilitation program specific to your injury and demands of your sport. We have a range of braces, appliances and orthotics available to assist with your recovery and return to sport.
Whether you are a competitive state athlete or a weekend warrior, Core Medical & Physio can help. KC has worked with athletes of varying levels; from social and amateur sports people to athletes competing at state, national and international level.
Our Physiotherapist will provide:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment of sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Personalised and sport specific injury rehabilitation and prevention programs
- Sports massage and trigger point therapy and dry needling
- Structured and graduated return to training and return to play guidelines for athletes
- Fitting of walking aids, orthotics and sports braces
All This Leads To:
- Less time on the sidelines
- Reduced risk of injury recurrence and prevention
Sports Injuries Commonly treated include:
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Back and Neck Pain
- Hamstring, Groin, Thigh and Calf Muscle Strains and Sprains
- Knee Injuries Including Ligament and Menisci Strains, Patellofemoral Pain, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, and Patella Tendinopathy
- Osteitis Pubis
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Injuries including Impingement, Bursitis, Rotator Cuff Strains, Dislocations / Subluxations, and AC Joint Injuries
- Tennis / Golfer’s Elbow
- Wrist, Thumb and hand injuries
If you have any questions on the services KC offers or how we can help, please call us on (08) 6500 1510.